Operation Y.E.S. mission is to educate at-risk young adults with children and their families living under one roof; business, financial, economic, and moral values through our new simplified 89 weeks boot camp job training as numerated below:
1) Vision, 2) Virtue and Talents, 3) Incentives, 4) Knowledge Processes 5) Decision Rights, 6) Final Training, 7) Outcome Results, 8) Supportive Services, 9) Budget
1) Vision: Determining where and how the organization can create the greatest long-term value for their participants through preparation, and a higher educational climax.
2) Virtue and Talents: Helping ensure that people with the right moral values, and talents which the creator gave each, and every human being a skill and capabilities are trained to be hired, and retained and developed to be the utmost employee, and/or adventuring into entrepreneurial business world, or local trade.
3) Incentives: Rewarding the selected people according to their moral values, and they create for themselves for any organization they intend to be employed by for a job opportunity not to be unemployed, and/or underemployed.
4) Knowledge Processes: Creating, acquiring, sharing and applying relevant knowledge, and measuring, and tracking profitability through our curriculum training, and lessons of moral values to enhance their very own image of great positive values.
5) Decision Rights: Ensuring through the right people are in the right roles with the right reasons, and having the appropriate authority to make decisions, and holding them accountable for their own actions for personal growth.
6) Final Training: When the above dimensions are applied in a mutual agreement through reinforcing moral values, and mannerism, and building good character they create continuous transformation and a positive growth toward themselves. After our 89 weeks of intensive training within the areas of; marketing, telemarketing, general salesmanship, general customer services, skill-screening printing, artistically designing, general business management, or further their ambitious goals through a higher education, and decision making in area of entrepreneurial world/local business trade adventures.
7) Outcome Results: After our participants completed their 89 weeks intensive training our Job Counselors will place them into worthwhile jobs with good wages, good fringe benefits to include; health, and sound retirement plans in order to break away from the Welfare lifestyle, and become a productive individual supporting their family without the aid of public assistance.
8) Supportive Services: After job placement; our Human Services Counselors will do follow up on our placed participant for 30-60-90-120 days to ensure they are upholding their terms, and agreements at their new job site without any drawbacks which can cause them to lose their job; due to multiple reasons since these individuals has been on “welfare” for a particular time due to coming from dysfunctional families, or undereducated families, or just negative environment practices.
Their failures of not upholding a job could have been due to multiple reasons therefore our team will be there to reinforce, and provide whatever guidance it may require to overcome those obstacles which held them back from being successful.
Our team is there to ensure that whatever is causing them from keeping a good job at their place of employment, and in addition have an open dialog with the company to ensure a partnership “between” employee, and employer are of good communications, and understanding.
In addition to our supportive services our Human Services Counselors will inform our Job Counselors if at any time one of our participants are fired, or laid off within six (6) months after being placed into employment that participant will be reenrolled into our intensive training for an additional 12 weeks to 16 weeks, and address those weak points which our participate encountered, and then be placed into a new job site with a 30-60-90 days follow up repeating those same services given to that individual previously.
Now this time around if they lose their job position for the next time within four (4) months then other more serious services will be required by a Professional Psychologist, or Psychiatrist depending on their mindset. Every participant will have their very own profile folder to keep track of their caseload just in case it comes to seeing a Professional Psychologist, or Psychiatrist depending on the situation as each case will be handled according to their mindset problem. The second chance would not be a repeated costs, but be caring, and concerned about each, and every participants status of becoming a productive person without burdening society.
9) Budget: Operation Y.E.S. needs to generate approximately $2,357,941.00 to service 60% VETS, and 40% non-vets on welfare recipients with children for 89 weeks boot camp job training. Overhead expenditures including; training space, office, and training equipment, educational materials, work materials, and supplies, bus passes, or gas travel per mile if they own their own means of transportation, full-time staffing, and blanket insurance coverage to protect participants, staff members, and equipment, and any other related required insurance coverage.
Once we can generate these needed revenues through fundraising, private foundation grants we could start this mini test project to show our financial supporters the outcome. The second time around they would invest those tax dollars into our project at a larger scale due to the proof of our placement into employment, and getting our participants off of the welfare system! If this test project cannot get those required revenues then society will continue to support the growth of these “Welfare Recipients” as our society becomes larger, and the burden is on the shoulders of all Tax Payers throughout USA!
DPSS-Cal-works, including those other programs like New Careers, CETA, JPTA, and OJT has not succeeded even 60% positive termination at times even less than 50% ended with a positive termination, and that is because the Department of Labor (D.O.L.) never had a formula to address the cancer of welfare recipients to get them off of being welfare recipients; due to it became a cultural traditional way of living since getting a check without working; otherwise U.S.A. is creating a lazy society, and is spreading like cancer without treating the inner soul, mindset, dysfunctional family practices, and undereducated degenerates etc. Our proposed 89 weeks’ intensive job training will receive a minimum of 80%, or a higher of 95% positive termination, and leaving welfare for once, and for all, and their family extension will of course consider higher standards than their parent/parents due to our 89 weeks’ intensive job training curriculum.
Meantime we will continue serving their children through toys, and food contributions at special Holidays until our long range new proposed 89 weeks boot camp job training program becomes a reality. Meantime we strive to reach those required revenues to implement such needed program for these children parents to break the cycle of traditional lifestyles of depending on welfare as means of support which does burden our Cities, Counties, and States across our Nation.
We plea for your financial contribution, and/or fundraising involvement by sponsoring a fundraiser to generate the required funds to implement such project. This is not only the problem of Los Angeles County but it filters across the State of California, and throughout our Nation! We need to start somewhere nearby then spread to other areas once we implement our first time project through private funds without depending on government funding due to their dictation in how the job needs to be done! We’ve been once funded by government grants with strings attached to play their political games including who to serve, and not serve. Our track record outcome has always been a positive outcome. We rather distance ourselves from all political games; IRS rules, and regulations govern all nonprofit organizations with a status of 501(c)(3), not to be involved within any particular party campaign therefore we rejected many candidates which won their race for their political career. We serve our poverty pocket communities throughout the County of Los Angeles at the present, and hope to spread out to other outside areas from the County of Los Angeles depending on the financial, and people support.
Now we go into our budget area...